Thursday, August 16, 2007

What Bullshit

My school is run by retards. Look at this email I
received from the placement office. They're all
chuffed as hell with themselves ("we can release
information in advance for the first time")...and then
they promptly tell me that I'm still not placed.

Well, patting yourself on the back is a little
premature, isn't it, fuckers?

Son of a bitch. They had BETTER have me placed by the
time next week's workshops come around. I'm not having
any of this bullshit like I heard happened last
semester. That time, some students weren't placed
until THREE WEEKS in, through no fault of their own,
and this idiot director made them go longer, past
graduation. Ass. I am NOT going past the first week of
December...

Congratulations!

I am pleased to announce that for the first time, the
CEST Office is able to release placement information
in advance of the start of the semester for those
whose files are complete and up-to-date.

While your file IS up-to-date and complete, I regret
to inform you that your placement cannot be announced
because it is not yet finalized. As only a few
student teachers have not yet been confirmed into
placement sites, you should not be concerned.

You will be notified of your placement during the
Professional Days.

Sincerely,

Director

0 comments: