Thursday, July 13, 2006

Petey's started a MOVEMENT I tell ya

March Together Against Life

People just can't stop taking the piss out of this moron, and I can't bame 'em. There are freaking Cafe Press stores now mocking him.

I've seen a picture of him - definitely looks like a fat whitebread no getting laid tool.

And the comments, they just keep on a rolling inthrough the backdoor that is called internet cache...

Gotta love it.

What else cracks me up? Yesterday, I obviously nominated him for Numero Uno in the Top Ten Conservative Idiots. I emailed Earl G and said I knew I could not be the only one nominating this guy...I was right. There's a whole thread of people laughing hysterically on DU. I fully expect to see this asshat on the list next Monday. Oh...I'm also tickled pink that in one DU comment, a person posted samples of hilarious comments - one of which was mine. Tee hee. Still, the best one ever was the "Eye Am Sofa King We Tod Id...practice saying it."

And a Wiki Entry, though I'm sure that'll get canned soon.

0 comments: