Sunday, July 02, 2006

More Supe, More Comics

Replying to the reply, so you talking Manhunter: Street Justice or the (green Martian) Manhunter? In my limited expertise, I looked up Manhunter on Wikipedia and came up with the Kate Spencer one first.

And yes, I have the first issue of Wonder Woman and have placed it on my shop list. Today I was at the shop for a couple hours poking around for DC stuff to read. I'll be getting Supes "For all seasons" TP, "One Year Later" TP, "Returns Prequel" TP, the "Up, Up and Away" story arc TP. I think I'm going to get the Supe All Star one as soon as trades come out. I'm trying to minimize the damage to my bank account and just buy the trades instead of collecting the single issues and then not knowing what the fuck to do with them once I want the trade.

I have miraculously beat you to your suggestion and already placed the new JLA on my shop list. The covers looked pretty. (And next, I will bet on horses...)

I kinda flipped through "52", but meh. Which Batman is Morrison going to be on? Just plain old Batman or...?

AND....(non comic-y)

Superman Returns. Again. I am officially addicted. Brandon Routh should be soaking wet more often. I think I'm partial to that scene of him pulling the yacht out of the water.

And now I am watching Batman Begins again. What I wouldn't do to see a Batman/Superman movie with both Routh and Bale in it. Yaaaargh...that would make up for the celibate lifestyle I am leading...

0 comments: