Monday, July 31, 2006

If I could be bothered...

I would post about the horrendous class I had on Friday.

I would post about how I am sick of the rabid religious right in this country (my mom included). Fucking think they can tell everyone what to do and how to do it. AND THEN, they have the balls to say "oooh! I'm being persecuted! we have to protect ourselves!" Fucking schoolyard bullies. PLEASE, can the so-called "Rapture" just happen already so all these fucked up crazy ass born-agains can die already and leave the rest of us a-fucking-lone in blessed peace and quiet?

I'm sorry, but anyone who isn't trying to make the best of things here NOW and is instead living for the "next" life, just should not be trusted. If you ask me, they're investing themselves in bringing about the end of the world. WELL FUCK YOU, us sane non-religious types would like to make the earth last a little while longer, you freaks.

I would also post about how I think it's ridiculous Israel is getting away with bombing civilians AND the UN. And even more ridiculous? The fact that the stupid government won't stand up and say anything about it. (Oh yeah, and Condi says a ceasefire isn't worth it? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WOMAN.) But hey, is anyone surprised? This is Bush Co. we're talking about. Just another day being Satan's lap dog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love,love, love your robust point of view about those religous dickheads. And to think I almost married one!