Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hypocrites

I am so angry right now. For whatever fucking reason, there's a whole bunch of anti-abortion nutjobs in my town right now, protesting with their big ass fucking billboards of fetuses. WHAT THE FUCK? There's no clinic that I know of in my town. God, I have never wanted to yank my steering wheel and plow into a crowd of people more than just then.

Fucking self-righteous hypocrites. Who are they to tell a woman what to do with her body? I don't like abortion, but it's not my place to tell someone what to do with their fucking body. What if the woman was raped? What if there's a serious medical complication where she and/or the baby would die or be horribly maimed? WHAT IF? WHAT IF? None of these fuckers take this into account. It's like proving a case beyond a shadow of a doubt - if you can't, then NO.

What about all the children who are UNWANTED or can't be taken care of because their mom and/or dad is too fucking poor? (And still having kids probably because some fucked up man in a pointy hat says condoms aren't moral.) I don't see these nutjobs rushing to adopt or provide FREE care en masse? Do you?

If life is so fucking precious, what the fuck do these people think about the war? Eh? A war our great moral leader LIED about to get us into? Thousands of our own dead - their families left to cope, sometimes in bad financial circumstances because the dead was the breadwinner. Thousands of Mid-East civilians dead. That's right, they don't matter, we're bringin' them democracy and they should be thanking us. Right.

Gotta keep havin' them babies (especially the brown ones) so they can grow up to be cannon fodder for our mighty military.

If you ask me, it just depends on how you like your meat: veal or tough steak. Because either way, it's going to end up dead.

Fucking hypocrites.

0 comments: