Thursday, July 20, 2006

I need a break

Away from HERE. I am sick of the woman across from me consistently wearing far too much Degree deodorant (it reeks) or, worse yet, slathering on her headache-inducing floral crap lotion. If I could do it with any sense of workplace decorum, I would rather have my nose inserted in my own armpit than smell either of those two things.

I wear Dove deodorant, thank you, and it does not gratuitously smell up a place.

So much for 10+ hours of sleep making me chipper. I was going to take a "nap" from 5-6 last night before going to work on my paper. Not so much. I slept through until 4am when the thunderstorms started. By 5am I gave up and just got ready for work and came in here at quarter of 7.

When people were already here and acting like idiots. *Rawr*

0 comments: