Saturday, March 03, 2007

*You're* going to read this...

and wonder what crack I'm smoking to have remembered this suddenly. Well, no crack, but I was drinking.

I was reading your "meme" entry and saw the (M)arriage date one. Besides obviously remembering the comment I made when you told you had been ("what the hell did you go and do that for?", which, sorry, still makes me laugh), I also remember Keith (that Cheesehead schmuck) once telling me he thought we were dating because I always hung out at the shop. I could go without remembering a lot of Keith crap. God, what a moron. But I'm stupider, because well, at one time I liked him.

Glad to hear things are looking up out there.

A- Available or Single? what kind of jacked up question is that? Yes, I'm single. And likely to stay so since the majority of males around me are fucking stupid.
B- Best Friend? T-Tania, and I hope she moves back from Arizona sometime soon.
C- Cake or Pie? DO I HAVE TO PICK? Mmm..."strong apple pie" anyone?
D- Drink of Choice? Adagio tea: Earl Grey Bravo. So refreshing.
E- Essential Item? iPod
F- Favorite Color? Green?
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Ewww
H- Hometown? Somewhere northwest of Chicago...
I- Indulgence? Yoga. I just blew a not insignificant chunk of change on a six month unlimited package.
J- January or February? Neither they both suck and are cold.
K- Kids and Names? My cats are my kids. And more useful, too. J.C. (Jesus Christ) and Buddha. If I was able to get another one, I might call it Moses. Then I'd have a Jew kitty to go along with Christian and Buddhist. I'm aiming for world harmony here.
L- Life is incomplete without…? complaining
M- Marriage Date? I'll win the lottery sooner than I'll be married.
N- Number of Siblings? One older, and sadly, Republican brother. I may as well be an orphan since I'm the only non Republican.
O- Oranges or Apples? Honeycrisp apples. Oh yes. But, you know, Moro Blood Oranges are very nice as well.
P- Phobias/Fears? Dying alone
Q- Favorite Quote? "So once more into the breach and fuck my getting it right" - - Nerina Pallot
R- Reasons to smile? Yoga, my cats JC and Buddha, Bill's pizza with my friends Kristi and Anne
S- Season? Fall (but anything NOT FUCKING WINTER WITH SNOW AND BLOWING COLD WOULD BE GOOD)
T- Tag 3 people? Uh...Lippy and Gonzo?
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I like drinking out of the milk carton. And eating with my hands. Guess I'm sloppy.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Cauliflower. Brussels sprouts. Gag.
W- Worst Habit? Dropping stuff on the floor.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? Ankles and dental
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Lately, the blood orange marmalade I made. Rules on toast.
Z- Zodiac? Cusp of Taurus and Gemini. An earth and air sign. Tell me that's not fucked up.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I have 2 friends whose birthdays are the 21 May - and you are both interesting, and both leave me feeling confused as to why you like me..and I'm not sure I can explain that any better,

*DB* said...

We're wacky because we're on the cusp.

What's not to like? How long have we known each other now? It's been pretty scary long for something that started out on a webpage tv show forum. Egads.

Andrea said...

Seven almost eight years! - wow!