Friday, March 30, 2007

Attachments

I made my scallops last night. They were alright. Expensive little suckers!
 
So. Another one of my friends is probably going to be moving (far) away. Anne, who is in the same grad program as me, has pretty much got a standing job offer in Arizona once she graduates. Apparently, she impressed the hell out of the recruiter (who is the principal of the school) at a job fair. All she has to do is go out there, see if the school is to her liking and accept.
 
I'm quite honestly sad about it all. Not about her getting a job (obviously very good), but because it means another of my good girl friends (and they're not so many) is moving away. My best friend Tania already lives out there (but she wants to move back - don't know when).
 
The other Anne (I went to the UK with last fall) hardly ever talks to me anymore. Every time I try to set something up with her she's too "busy".
 
Kristi is just legitimately busy it being her first year of teaching. And she's got a man.
 
C lives in MN. Nuff said.
 
I totally feel like crying. And this was before my co-worker decided to inflict further torture by listening to a crappy station filled with sappy 80s (Berlin, Elton John, Barry White....etc.)

0 comments: