Friday, March 23, 2007

Stop bugging me

I wish people would fucking fill out the forms they're supposed to fill out, and use the damn forms they're supposed to when creating documents.
 
If one more person comes in here asking for me, I'm gonna FLIP.
 
P.S. Signed up for the Miller Lite Ride for the Arts in Milwaukee this June. Sort of like Chicago's Bike the Drive, except this one you have a selection of distances to do. For some god awful crazy reason I am doing the 50 mile ride (the only one longer is the 75 mile). My ass and my hoo-ha is going to HURT. I wince just thinking about it. I'm riding with some people from work (one of whom wants me to do a sprint-tri with her, but I dunno about that).
 
Yesterday I went to Bally's after work and rode the stationary bike. I can do about 21 miles in an hour. Not bad, but not good either IMO. I've got to crank that up. I'd like to be able to do 25 miles in about 45. Is this realistic? Does anyone who rides regularly know? Keep in mind I'm no professional cyclist!!
 
Looks like my workout regimen will consist of lots of yoga and lots of biking for the next couple months.
 
Since last week's (Wednesday) doctor appointment and going back on Atkins, I think I've lost about four pounds. Good. Gots to keep going. I especially need to fit back into my cute capris before the weather gets super warm. If I lose another 10 lbs, I should be able to do that.

0 comments: