Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gavalda's "My Heart is an Empty Shopping Sack" (The Opel Touch)

Feeling dumpy lately. I blame the weather in part. God, will it ever be Spring?! It snowed again yesterday. And it's in the 20s today. IT'S FREAKING MARCH, CUT IT OUT!
 
It's in the 80s out west (Arizona and California). I could kill my friend Tania for living in Arizona right now. I am half seriously considering flying out there...except with what money?
 
Yeah, that sucks too.
 
I read a little bit after I got home from class last night. I took out my Anna Gavalda I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere book. Not the smartest thing to do when you're already feeling in the dumps about life.
 
I'm already morose about my upcoming birthday. Thirty years...and what? Obviously the alternative is unacceptable, but 30. What exactly have I done? It doesn't feel like much. I ain't got nobody.

4 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

Last time I came to comment you'd been thinking about me visiting. Have you been thinking lately?

I've been meaning to get around to comment I don't know how many times; hate when life interrupts!

Hope this finds you in the midst of a great week. Look forward to connect again soon.

Andrea said...

30's are way better than 20's honest - less angst more action and more cash!

Go to the top of a hill somewhere and shout "bring it on!"

and what would youlike for your birthday?

Kilroy_60 said...

Didn't think I'd be back so soon. You haven't updated yet! 8-)

It's all a matter of time; just time gone by and time to come. Nothing to fret over.

As for nobody; you surely have someone. Even if you haven't met them yet. Just a matter of time...and opportunity.

Cheers!

m said...

Actually, I could do with it being colder out here.