Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sex, and those of us not having it...

This is a weird article that popped out at me today: No
Sex, Thanks

I practically died when I saw the headline and the
blurb.

Let's see, this February 1st it will have been THREE
YEARS since I last did the (full) deed. I messed
around, obviously, when I was dating the last jackass
in 2005, but we never got groiny. Kind of difficult to
get groiny when you're in the basement of his parent's
house worried about whether or not his six year old
daughter is going to wander downstairs...NEVER AGAIN.


And before that time in my life, I had a bout where I
went six years.

This kind of happened to me. I didn't go out choosing
to be all pure and chaste, that's for damn sure. I've
had chastity foisted upon me by the universe. E.G.,
the universe wherein most men are pigfools and I'm too
damn busy with life to be bothered. I don't get the
whole jesusy-people "save yourself" thing for marriage
or god, or whatever. Those people are nuts and are in
DESPERATE NEED of a shag even more than I am.

As it is, I hardly remember what a penis is or where
you'd stick it.

IN OTHER (non-sexual) NEWS: I missed my year
anniversary of Buddha's Return! JANUARY 13th last
year, I got a call from the shelter saying Buddha had
been brought in after he escaped from my house the
first weekend in October 2005.

0 comments: