Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TV n stuff

I am watching Deadliest Catch on Discovery. God, how awful. They picked up from the previous show where a boat had capsized. They rescued one man, but three others didn't make it. They hauled up two bodies from the water. (The fourth remained unfound.) The poor guy they did rescue - he covered his face when they brought up his crew members.

God. God. God. Watching the coast guard, man, that was something. It's the friggin Bering Strait - it is obviously beyond cold in that water. Everyone else is trying to get OUT of the water, and god bless the coast guard, they are jumping in trying to save these guys. That takes a special breed of crazy service to your fellow man.

And now the new (woman) cook on one of the ships has seasickness and is yacking in the toilet. Which is remarkably like what I was just doing. SOMETHING I just ate wanted out in a damn hurry (in the conventional method). I thought I was going to burn a new hole in my ass. Jesus.

P.S. Imus is still a douchebag.

1 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

Couldn't locate your email; might you drop a line my way?

I'd like to personally invite you to post in the newest Gonzo Blog Carnival.

I was thinking about you tonight, laughing, as I came up with a Pollock-y creation I could save. Looks a lot easier than it is, at least for me, to get one that's savable.

Have a great week.

8-)