Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hello, Ireland

Someone from Drumcondra Ireland visited my blog today!

I loves me some Ireland.

So, if you come back again, say hi.

I am proceeding to get shitfaced on margaritas of my own making. I really need to get a measure for the alcohol because I obviously did not know what I was doing. Wooooooboy.

I was also v. v. bad today and pissed in the face of the universe (but I really didn't mean to and apologize profusely dear universe). I turned down the guy asking me out. (Sully, he called me already today. I was surprised to hear from him so soon.) Honestly, right now between work, school and my mom's impending surgery, I just don't have the time. That, and I just do not feel that we are simpatico. He seems like a nice enough guy and all, but it's just not there, y'know? I don't want to lead him and I suck shit at casual dating.

Best to just politely bow out this dance.

I should really finish up this damn English paper. I think the margarita has inspired me.

P.S. Look at what my horoscope said for today. What a fucking crock of shit:

The Moon is in socially adept Libra, but we are driven to step beyond the rules of etiquette today, as erratic Uranus still feels the heat from last night's conjunction with feisty Mars. Disruptive events are problematic, especially if we fear change. On the other hand, spontaneity is exciting when we are up for something new. But impatience turns into frustration as hot Mars quincunxes cold Saturn later in the evening leaving us somewhat unsatisfied.

I think we have firmly established that I am not socially adept lately.

4 comments:

m said...

I think that scarely rates as "most evil"

*DB* said...

Maybe not evil, but I still felt like I telling the universe to fuck off. Flattered and all, but....no?

Tickersoid said...

Sounds like you did the right thing.

I asked someone in the same position as you out for a coffee two weeks ago and we still haven't actually done it. We're both a bit 'half arsed' about dating right now, which is part of the mutual appeal. My instincts tell me we're cool and she's not procrastinating when she should be declining.

Kilroy_60 said...

Maybe the horoscope is right; just not on the right day? By th way, I also have some land in Florida you may be interested in. 8-)

As for the guy, you have to give him credit. If you're going to go, go for the gold, eh.