Sunday, July 01, 2007

Thanks everyone

The time to submit an entry to the Carnival has passed! I am a busy bee getting the post compiled. And I am also sweating, trying to clean up around the house. Ugh.

Random Thing: My cucumbers are growing prolifically incognito! Holy crap! I turned aside the vines (which are so Mr. Grabby-Hands, latching on to whatever is in their way), and discovered one, two, THREE fat little cucumbers! I practically shrieked. Little dudes are prickly, too.

I ate one yesterday sliced, with a sprinkling of salt. Deeeeeelicious! There is something to be said for eating a vegetable which you yourself plucked from the vine five minutes ago!

Now if only more of my tomato plants were thriving. I'm getting disappointing results...

1 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Brilliant!

I've just spent the weekend at a boho' house on the Severn esturary eating fresh game and veg'. Can't beat that just picked taste.