Friday, October 13, 2006

Snow White

I brought a fro-din (frozen dinner), but I kinda want soup. Panera sounds really good right now.
 
It was so fucking cold this morning. I had on my hat, scarf and new gloves. Last winter I swear I lost four pairs of gloves. I had to keep buying new ones: the cheapo $2.99 microfleece since I'd better not be spending more than that when I keep losing em.
 
At least I'm not in Buffalo NY, though. Could you imagine TWO FEET OF SNOW? IN EARLY OCTOBER? God, I'd scream my lungs out.
 
Last night I went to the Kwando class at Bally's. My shoulders are absolutely killing me now. After class, I went to Target to get stuff (besides the gloves just mentioned). I wound up buying some hair color. I got Clairol's Natural Instincts (the semi-permanent stuff). My hair is now "midnight neutral black". Holy shit, that stuff is <i>dark</i>. I look a little Snow White-ish. Oh well, it's not permanent. It should work for my Zatanna outfit at Halloween.
 
Work sucks. I'm bored and people SUCK.

0 comments: