Friday, October 20, 2006

Lunch and Sunflower Orphans

I had, possibly, the worst excuse for chicken parmigiana at my work cafteria. ZERO flavor. And the carrots and noodles that I had as sides weren't much better. I ate maybe half of the sides, then went and got my cottage cheese.
 
The chocolate chip cookie I had was good though.
 
Back a while, I entered a shutterfly photo contest. I can't believe the lame ass picture that won. It's a frikkin SUNFLOWER. The number 2 photo (orphans in Africa) was better than that!
 
A picture of my ass would have been better than the stupid sunflower photo. Give me a break.
 
What photos were chosen as winners in the Travel Adventures photo
contest?

Find out now and see the winning photos for yourself by clicking on the
link below.
http://photocontest.shutterfly.com/action/photocontest/winner?contestId=761
(If you can't click on this link, please copy and paste it into your
web browser.)

0 comments: