Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog Conversations - Slightly Kerouackian?

I haven't had a good "is she drunk, no she's sober" post to Sullivan in a while.

Does severe lack of sleep and a loathing of my job count towards a state of unsobriety? It also smells yeasty around here. I blame the guy in the office next to me.

Anyhoo...SO what is your position on VM so far? Last night I wanted to beat bully boy up. She makes enemies awfully quick - - I wonder how the whole sorority thing will play out in the long term.

I should have bought Pride of Baghdad today - but I didn't. When it comes out in softcover, sure. BUT NEXT WEEK: Fables 1,001 Nights of Snowfall - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I want I want I want.

Have you moved to California yet or is that still in the works?

Halloween partying is afoot this year. I am reminded of the most excellent Buffy parties and all the glorious swag.

I need coffee. Or sleep. Preferably the latter. But I'll take a lottery win. I'd take care of the money better than Spike. And was something mentioned to Dorian about his chatter? He's been strangely (blessedly) non-chattery since that time. I would feel guilty, but the quiet is too nice. Today I went in and some guy was acting like an ass, trying to get Charlie to buy his crap. He was short money for the month and kept whining: "What are you going to give me? Come on, give me $150!" I wanted to smack him upside the head. I walked outside and his car was next to mine. The whole back of his old Caddy was filled with comic boxes and other stuff.

1 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

As usual, a visit to the Queen brings smile, thoughts to ponder and potentially bloggable subject matter.

My one year blogiversary is upcoming...in recognition I'm conducting a Commentathon. Should you have a minute, or a few?, maybe you'll stop by. I haven't heard from you for awhile.

Hopefully you've had a bit of sleep and are soon joyfully reading.