Sunday, October 01, 2006

Costuming

My costume is mostly done. I got better shorts (they are actually workout shorts which are very short and close fitting), a magic wand which is glow in the dark (fabuuulous).

I need to find a deep burgundy vest and pocket square if possible. I also need a white stuffed bunny (plush or taxidermied, I don't much care!) to put in my hat!

I thought for about five minutes about switching my fishnet stockings out for a garter belt and thigh high fishnets. Then my upper thighs said "not so much".

Harumph.

Yeah, I'll be at that Bally's powerflex course twice a week for a while now, even though it makes sitting down a bitch.

P.S. Daaaaaaaa Bears!!

2 comments:

m said...

Yeah, so I got the primary piece of my costume. A nomex Air Force flight suit. I still need to buy a certain green t-shirt. I've already got the ring (several varieties in fact)

*DB* said...

Nomex. Isn't that going to get hot, stinky and smelly? Or am I thinking of Tyvec suits that hazardous waste material cleaners have to wear? You know, when they're cleaning up a decomposing body?

What a lovely thought in the morning.