Friday, October 06, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

I can't help it; I love this show. I missed the first two eps, but saw last night's.

Dude, Sandra Oh OWNS that show. She cracks me up to no end. And that guy playing Alex....raawr. He can be such a complete jerk and then he'll suddenly pull his head out of his butt and it makes him all cuddly.
 
But seriously? Meredith needs to go with Finn. Screw "McDreamy" - he never told you he was married when everything started!
 
And that guy Allison is boinking? Wow. Hot in an evil sort of way. He actually looks like the real life version of Doctor Strange.
 
I am a geek.

1 comments:

Raquita said...

I luv McSteamy, and I think he and Addison are perfect together.

I agree Mer should choose McVet.

i blog about Grey's weekly, I'll be checking back to see what else you think!

p.s. you can see at least the first episode on youtube.com