Monday, October 23, 2006

(And a child shall lead them) Killings reignite gun control debate - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com

Killings reignite gun control debate - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com

Don't look now, but the emperor has no clothes!!

I love the kids.

"At a hastily arranged White House Conference on School Safety on Oct. 10, panelists covered topics ranging from metal detectors and school bullies to the value of religious beliefs and good communication between parents and schools.

But the word “gun” was not mentioned until a plucky teenager pointed out to a panel moderated by Attorney General Alberto Gonzales that the common factor was easy access to high-powered firearms. President George W. Bush and his wife Laura Bush attended separate parts of the conference but avoided mention of guns."

I fucking hate Bush. I fucking hate the NRA AND I fucking hate rabid right-wingers.

1 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

I'll join in. I fucking hate the far right fucking fanatics too. And Bush is maddening; his entire Presidency has been a fucking trainwreck. This will go down as one of the truly dark times in America.