Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Malaise

I am so weary. Worn out. Tired. Sneezing and coughing and eyes watering.

I haven't been this sick so many times...ever that I can remember. My semester is finally over. Handed in my paper today and couldn't care less about the outcome at this point. So...seventeen days of freedom until the summer semester of hell begins. Masters thesis class...oh boy this is going to be so much FUN I can hardly stand it.

I also went to a Cubs game today, but I can't even work up the energy to talk about what a fucking disaster our bullpen is. Send Guzman back to the minors. He's shit. And while you're at it, send Novoa somewhere else too. Fucking Hendry. What the FUCK was he doing in the offseason? He obviously wasn't looking at getting us quality pitchers.

Went for a short bike ride when I got home, which resulted in at least two bugs in my eyes. Gross. This is why I should have worn my sunglasses. Biked through the rich Countryside neighborhood. I really should stop doing that - - biking through there depresses me and makes me brood.

I'm a stupid Taurus (well, Tauremini, technically) and I like comfy things. It's also been about a year...since SW. Another lifetime, really. Lately, I've been all about the self-reflecting (or, BROODING) and just wondering what the fuck I'm doing with my life.

Sometimes, it doesn't feel like much.

Right now, I just want a hug.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Well done for the paper!

Consider yourself hugged if only by your British Mum!