Monday, May 08, 2006

Exercise

I managed to drag myself out of bed at the ungodly hour of 5:15 in order to bike to work. I really had to pep talk myself to get out of bed. Thankfully, I had packed my bag up the night before so all I had to do was throw on my biking clothes.

Hustled out the door about 5:30 and go to work in 40 minutes - 6:10. Not too shabby, if I do say so. Morning weather was a bit chill, but that didn't matter after a few minutes. Mid point appears to be the credit union in L'ville. By their clock, I hit it at 5:50 and by the time I got in to work and checked a clock it was 6:10. Took a shower in the locker room and came on upstairs.

Positively inhaled my breakfast though. I didn't even notice I had eaten both of my sausages until I was like "where the hell is the other one?" Oh yeah, in my stomach already. Biking in the morning works up an appetite, I'll say.

Got all my email done in about 10 minutes and now have nothing to do and it is just barely starting time now. I'm going to be booored. Feels like I've been here for hours already...

0 comments: