Friday, May 05, 2006

August Trip

I present to you the ROUTE! (Not forgetting that we go from Edinburgh to London afterwards. )
We'll fly into Dublin first on 31 August. Spend the day there, then go on the Western Rocker tour for 3 days and come back to Dublin on 3 September for two days. Fly to Edinburgh on 5 September (Thereby missing both the Fringe and arts festival - damn! Didn't know it was that time of year!). Spend the day in Edinburgh; I know, a total travesty in that we are sadly neglecting Edinburgh. I've at least been there before, but Anne hasn't. Skye High tour from 6 - 8 September. Fly to London the night of the 8th and spend the rest of our time (until 12 September) there, with the possibility of a side trip to visit Lippy on Saturday.

Excited? Yes. Except that I face the "torture chamber" that is my masters thesis class this summer. That starts on May 24th and goes through August 9th. Eek.



0 comments: