Friday, April 14, 2006

It was a good (punny) friday

No tutoring to do this morning - yeah! Got let out of work early - 3:30pm. It was absolutely friggin gorgeous outside, topping 80 degrees. I was in a blissful, spring-warmth induced haze driving out of the company park. I'm just so happy it's WARM!

I went to Whole Foods against my better judgment, to get some things I wanted to make for Easter dinner. That place made me even happier. The whole front was stuffed with flowers - roses, lillies, gerberas, and tons of other things I didn't even know. Glistening containers of ruby strawberries, blackberries, blueberries - yum!

I had the wickedest little mouthful of lemon pie in the bakery section. It was divine - like eating sunshine. Unfortunately, they don't sell lemon curd, though. I wanted to buy some pre-made instead of making it myself for this lemon curd trifle recipe I'm going to try. I think it's a Tyler Florence recipe. Ever since his beef bourginon recipe, I think he's god.

Came home and watched the Cubs game. Totally let the damn Pirates back into the game. Fucking Wuertz. Went out for a walk as well.

And then my happiness ended. I got back home and found out that Mario Tricoci had called to confirm my "re-cut" appointment with Marlene tomorrow. Excuse me? RE-CUT? There will absolutely NOT be any re-cutting of my hair. The whole problem, fuckers, is that your idiot bitch Crystal CUT TOO MUCH OF MY HAIR! It's short e-fucking-nough! Oh, I'm going to have issues there tomorrow, for sure. The first thing I'm doing when I get in there is talk to the manager and ask her to clarify this whole "re-cut" thing and to demand my money back.

I'm still damn hot about my hair getting butchered. I'm not going to be a happy customer to deal with.

0 comments: