Sunday, April 23, 2006

Brit TV

I was watching PBS late last night and some old British show was on that had Hugh Laurie in it. My god. It's hysterical seeing Hugh Laurie in that and contrasting it with his current appearance on the US show "House". Obviously, he's using an American accent on "House", but then the physical acting of each character - it's like a completely different man.

He was so...foppish in the British show. I swear I couldn't understand half of the slang, but I was laughing all the same.

Ahhh.

Great. Now back to Paulo Freire and Pedagogy of the Oppressed. I'm the one feeling oppressed right now, thankyouverymuch.

---

I wonder how many people have read this (admittedly bland) blog by being redirected from Lippy? Anyone care to remark? I know I've read a couple of her links, notably Tickersoid and Lee. I was practically curled up in the fetal position from laughing so hard reading both of them.

0 comments: