Sunday, April 30, 2006

Eye Candy

I watched such a trashy movie - The Transporter. God, there is absolutely no plot and it totally defies the laws of physics half the time. BUT Lord, Jason Statham is... *loses motor control for a moment*

*cough* Um, yes. Please for to be doing more of the gratuitous taking off of the shirt? That's definitely a guy who could do a stand up job.

And then I was watching (instead of fucking doing my damn paper) Grey's Anatomy and Chris O'Donnell is doing a spot on it. He's all sorts of deliciousness (just not in the "thug, I can beat yo' ass" sort of way that Statham is, obviously). I was drooling over him, too.

And yet, I still can't be bothered to get truly hot under the collar about men right now. TV eye candy, fine. Real life? No. I may want a man, but I can't be bothered to put up with the endless bullshit and lying and inevitable getting broken up with. The sex ain't that great.

My libido has, for all intents and purposes, been dead since last July. I can't hardly imagine myself into getting hot and bothered solo. It's like why bother?

Jesus, I'm nearly 30 and already dead from the waist down (or should we say, from the neck up, since my brain doesn't even give a shit and I'm not even interested in self-love?).

My life fucking sucks.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh yes Jason Statham is all things very nice!