Sunday, December 21, 2008

I FUCKING HATE WINTER, PART ELEVENTY

This is going to be one FUCKING MISERABLE winter. Ugh.
 
I was outside for over an HOUR in this BRUTAL COLD, trying to get my car unstuck. This is one instance where I would not mind having a truck because the undercarriage would sit higher. There was no way in hell I was going to get unstuck myself. Two enterprising young guys in a trashy pickup were driving around, towing people out all day. They stopped by me and eventually got me unstuck. (I'm just hoping I don't have any damage to the undercarriage!) I gave them all the money I had in my wallet - probably around $24.
 
I then drove to Whole Foods.
 
It was a good thing I went through all this hassle today instead of trying to do it tomorrow morning. I am definitely getting up at the asscrack of dawn to drive to work. I'm HOPING city streets and sanitation will come by and plow the streets again - to get where everyone has been parked - but I'm extremely doubtful.
 
I'll have to run and do some errands while I'm up in the 'burbs. Check on my own cats, change the litter, etc.
 
GOD.
 
It is so cold and miserable, I am contemplating going to a tanning booth just to feel warm. Guh.