Monday, December 08, 2008

BoA sucks ass

Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably heard that factory workers at Republic Windows and Doors in Chicago are peacefully occupying the place of their former employment. The factory was abruptly shut down. The company had lost its line of credit from Bank of America and claimed they could no longer keep the location open because of it.
 
Union contract stipulates that 60 days notice or 60 days severance (+ unused vacation pay) be given - none of which was given to the workers. Nada, zip, zilch, zero. Pretty much a "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out".
 
SO, Bank of America gets bailed out at the taxpayer's expense, and what do they do? Screw over the average hard working American, of course!
 
I had two lines of credit for computer purchases that were under BoA in the past. Usurious interest rates. I emailed them and said the wouldn't be getting any future business from me - not even to use their ATMs. They don't need to be making $3 a pop off of me so I can withdraw my own damn money.
 
 

0 comments: