Monday, May 26, 2008

So sue me

I replied back to Bob the Builder. (Oh, and did I mention "Nice Boy" Ronnie totally flaked out on meeting me yesterday to give me back my books? Shithead!) I guess I came down on the side of: it's dating. Everyone fucks up on occasion, wishing they could take shit back. Although this is IT.

I have to say I'm surprised to hear from you again. I'm not sure how I feel about it, considering, yes, you could have handled the last communication better.

I'm the type of person who would rather just have the truth be said politely and promptly instead of being left wondering what's going on. If you honestly thought you were you going to move, that's your own business. I'm also not so naive to think that I was/will be the only other person you'll be in contact with here. You had mentioned that you were seeing someone else in addition to the intended move. It's a dating site, after all. Dating implies meeting/talking with many people, and saying "good-bye" to the majority of them eventually.

If I were to start talking with you again, I want it on the firm understanding that you give me the courtesy of being straight-up with me. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. I'm a big girl, I can handle it. What drives me nuts is investing my time with people who just drop off one day with no explanation and expect me to "figure it out". I may do tarot cards, but I'm not a mind reader.

If this is something you think you can do, then you can contact me.

[Me]




EDIT: OH, and the trailer for the second part of Doctor Who? FUCKING ROCKS!!!!

0 comments: