Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Yoga

Oh my goodness. I went to Total Body Yoga for the first time this evening.

Absolutely wonderful! The first class for new people is free. It was so relaxing and calming. Not that I don't love my video, but it's nice to have an actual instructor(s), that will walk around and correct your posture when needed.

Also funny? One of my high school classmates is an assistant instructor. I was like "hey!" And also got an impromptu quick neck massage with something that smelled fantastic. Whatever it was is apparently from the Bath and Body Works.


I signed up for a ten class pack. I really want to go as much as I can so I can learn to do more. I asked my mom to get me another pack of classes for Christmas. Yaaaah!

1 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

It's wonderful that you found something to make you feel so good. {hmmmmmm, that could "sound" a number of ways based on voice inflection} Doing yoga with others instead of a video must make it a more meaningful experience. I hope it leads you into a wonderful new year.