Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm so BLUUUUUUUUE!

*screams happily* DEMS WON THE HOUSE! DEMS WON THE HOUSE!
 
I would be happier if Duckworth had beaten that shit Roskam, and Seals had beaten Kirk (?).
 
Apparently, we're doing a recount in Montana for the Senate? We may yet win that one, but we'd still need Virginia and I haven't heard about that state.
 
To my Euro friends: guess what? We may actually have some brains left in this country!! *screams and dances again*
 
I saw one post of a Brit newspaper: damning verdict on Bush. You damn right. Bush SUCKS ASS. But I knew that before it became the popular thing to hate Bush.
 
I am so freakin happy.
 
I am "amused" (in the bloodthirsty way) at how Bush is now calling for Democrats and Republicans to work together. Yearh right, you fucking meglomaniac bastard. Where was cooperation for the past EIGHT YEARS from Republicans since the GOoPers took control of the houses in 94? It's always been "me me me!" I highly doubt they'll change. THey'll probably be MORE babyish and evil than ever...

0 comments: