Monday, August 21, 2006

Wishes

I'm a beggar and I'd like to ride.
 
Please, pretty please, when I go to the UK this time, can I find a FABULOUS hottie who is rich and stupidly falls in love with me? And why is it that I'm finding Hugh Grant and Hugh Laurie oddly attractive right now? I think it's that slightly hangdog look to the face. Granted, it won't look attractive when they're 70 and their jowls are down by their elbows, but right now...gimmee.
 
I think it's the accent. It must be.
 
But I will also take Scottish. Or Irish. Or even Welsh. Really, it doesn't matter. I just need a break from uneducated redneck yokel American.
 
Break? What am I talking about? I've been on a perpetual break from the male species. I doubt I'd know what the male appendage would look like if it smacked me in the face. (Well, that's not quite true.)
 
I'm more of a nunnery than a convent.
 
But yes, can I please find a hot man on my trip? PLLLLEEEASE?
 
I'd also like a new job *rolls eyes*. That's one thing (the state of my employment) that I'd really like to post about, but it's entirely too depressing for me to get into right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah. This is just insuting. I'm hot. I'm Irish. I'm intelligent. I'm not a redneck (though one liveth in Texas doth not maketh one redneck). And I could EASILY fall for you stupidly. I'm just no rich. ;)

*DB* said...

I think you're lacking the requisite accent...!!

Anonymous said...

Go date a Brit then! See if I care!

*DB* said...

Mmmm. Hugh Grant whispering in my ear. Or maybe some sexy Scotsman with a kilt.