Thursday, August 10, 2006

Terror schmerror

I would like to point out the following that someone said.

Terror plot sparks heightened security at U.S. airports: "'It's complete disaster and chaos,' said Bill Federman, of Oklahoma City, who missed his Continental flight home because of the lines. 'This has completely overwhelmed the airport's planning. I haven't seen anything this bad since 9-11.'"

Has completely overwhelmed the airport's planning, eh? Makes you wonder about all those times our fearless chump of a leader has declared 'we're winning the war on terror', right? WELL IT SHOULD. It's pretty damn fucking obvious to me that our airports (and I dare I say everything else) are still laughably unprepared to deal with terrorist emergenices.

I used to work in the Minneapolis St. Paul airport when 9/11 happened. If you wanted to, you could still get by. Trust me, anyone who is a terrorist is going to be determined enough to try ANYTHING, as evidenced by this latest plot.

Please. Vote out the idiot republicans. Because they have held us in continual fear "terror alert high!" whenever elections came up, yet failed to do anything to be proactive and actually solve anything. No, the Iraq war does NOT count because you know that actually gave the terrorists a good thing by increasing enrollment numbers!

0 comments: