Monday, August 21, 2006

The ABCs...

It would appear I've been tagged by Kilroy to do this. Here's a place holder for when I get my morning work done...

This was supposed to be a description of yourself using every letter of the alphabet, but I think it's also going to be free-association as well. Given the angry state of my morning, I think I am also going to come off heavily POd as well.

Angry

Bitter

Cynical

Determined

Enigmatic

Fortuitous

Grendel gong ong!

Hope

Intuitive

Jokester

Krispy Kreme sucks

Liberal

Melancholy

Naive

Oblivious

Practical

Queen of Pentacles

Realistic

Sarcastic

Tauremini (on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini)

United Kingdom (a place I love)

Verisimilar

Warm, but I'd rather be Wonder Woman

Xyzzy

Yawp (as in, I sound my barbaric YAWP over the rooftops of the world)

Zodiac

1 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

I see how this tagging works now... sort of. Perhaps I'm a bit slow on the uptake today for reasons best not disclosed here.

In any case, I'm pleased that you participated. Would you play along and post your answers back at Fear And Loathing - The Gonzo Papers? I'd hate to be without your great answers.