Thursday, June 29, 2006

I hope my mum is proud of me...

Some progress is being made in credit card pay-off/consolidation.

I just paid off my Apple computer loan (yeah!)and closed it; I am down to $280 on my Target card. I have about half of the confirmation fee paid for Fall term at NEIU as well. I took out a loan against my 401K plan which is how this all got paid. It's MUCH cheaper to pay that back as opposed to what I was doing. Perfect timing for it too: it will be paid back before I do student teaching in August of 07.

I had to look up my classes for this fall - I can't even remember what I'm taking. I guess it's Leadership 480-31 and Leadership 413-31, both on Mondays.

Oh, and two interview for a new job in just under an hour...it would be great to get a new job and RAISE.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I am terribly proud of you! Well done sweetie!