Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sleepy...lethargic

I suppose it's only to be expected after a weekend of drinking at the pubs.
 
Friday night I was a good child and finished my utterly moronic take home mid-term for the special education. I am insulted by the mindless work this class is.
 
Saturday, I got up and went to the salon to get the eyebrows done. Thank god - no more crazy eyebrows. Stopped at bought herbs for my mom to plant in her new planters. That took a couple hours. Then I had to bust my ass to make it to the train station on time to go to Chicago.
 
I rode my bike from home to the station. It's further out than going to work (which usually takes me 45 minutes if not a little more)...I was looking at my watch and panting "Shit! Shit! Shit!" because I was positive I was going to miss the train. I was peddling as hard as I could, but I also had a very heavy bag on my back. Ugh. I made it to the train station with 7 minutes to spare, very tired, sweaty and gritty. In only 45 minutes - impressive.
 
We (Anne and Kristi and I) went out for pizza and a few drinks last night, then watched Mrs. Henderson Presents.
 
Anne and I got up early this morning and went to Ginger's Ale House to meet up with my other friend Anne and her husband to watch the England v Ecuador match. MMmmm. That David Beckham is pretty - - except when he's puking midfield. I think I will have to watch the next England match on Saturday. It'll either be Portugal or the Netherlands. I hope it's the latter. Those Dutch are crazy good fun.
 
Have to catch the train in a little over an hour. Not looking forward to the ride home from my local station - - it'll be wet and muddy from the rain this morning. Ugh.

0 comments: