Friday, June 16, 2006

What School of Finance Did You Study?

Key Arrest in Killer Heroin Spree

Let me preface this by saying: drugs bad. I am not, in this post, attempting to correct the manufacturer or dealers' mistakes. HOWEVER, how fucking stupid of a "businessman" are you, if your product kills people instantaneously? You're killing your client base. Duuuuuuuh? To quote the Guy Ritchie movie: What school of finance did you study?

Don't kill your demand, or your supply goes down.

And...

This does not sound promising:

Your key planet Mercury normally helps you think fast and talk effectively. But today your words are muddled by nebulous Neptune and you become less clear the more you say. If you attempt to weasel out of a confrontation now, it can quickly come back at you with unexpected vengeance. Pause before you speak and then only say what is absolutely required.

Seriously, I come in to work early (7:20) and already people are bugging me with the goddamn dumbest SHIT ever. Do I look like the fucking janitor, people?

If the fridge smelling is bugging you so bad, YOU clean it out. I'm not the one who put stuff in there to rot! Why the hell should I clean it up! I'm an admin, NOT the cleaning lady!

0 comments: