Monday, June 26, 2006

What I wouldn't give for a blanket...

I am so tired, and I have no one to blame but myself. I should have gone to bed at a decent hour. Alas, I did not. When do I ever on Sundays, any way?

I watched Robert Duvall's Broken Trail on AMC last night by accident. It wound up being very good. Whoever this Scott Cooper guy is playing "Heck", he is not unattractive. Mmmm. But good regardless of cute eyecandy. I'm looking forward to seeing the conclusion tonight, assuming I can stay awake long enough.

It's 9am. That means two more hours until I can go to my car for "lunch"... and sleep. I will be curled up in my backseat, jean jacket acting as light blanket (it's chilly and rainy today), snoring away. I can hardly wait. Literally. My eyes are watering and my head is halfway swaying because I can barely hold it up straight.

0 comments: