Sunday, November 16, 2008


At long last! I have finished the <a href=>Clapotis Scarf</a>!!!!
It looks pretty good. All the ladder stitches wound up correct, which was a big relief. I started this back in May and was SO confused. I just left it on my needles for the longest time while I went on to do other projects. By the time I finally picked it back up in earnest late Oct/early Nov, it was suddenly "easy". I'd tackled other stitches and techniques that gave me a higher comfort level.
The "worst" part of it was the center part of the pattern - the length portion - because it went on FOREVER. Blah blah blah blah!
But now it is done, done, done. I think I will wear this at work tomorrow!