Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You know, SCREW YOU

I friended back someone on Facebook - she's the older sister of someone I barely keep in touch with anymore (not my fault).
 
She apparently took umbrage to a post of MINE in MY OWN profile wherein I called Palin evil for inspiring hate talk.
 
Yeah, go figure. Said woman is a military wife. I don't know why she would support a duo who wants to keep fighting unjust and unnecessary wars. Keep drinking the kool-aid, then.
 
You know what people? If you're a fucking McCain-Palin kool-aid drinker, FUCK OFF. You're not wanted.
 
I immediately de-friended her. Fuck it, I may just get rid of the whole Facebook thing anyway. I find it increasingly stupid. I keep in touch with the people that matter to me via other means. I don't need stupid ex-dance dates, or crazed sisters "friending" me when they don't know the first damn thing about me and/or are politically stupid.

0 comments: