Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My family, a bunch of stupid ass republicans

God, I really DESPISE and loathe my family some days.

A LOOONG time ago I blocked the Faux News Channel from the cable. Well, apparently my mom caught on. That's all that gets watched at my brother's house of republican bullshit. And then my brother called a couple days ago about it and you can guess how that went. I hung up on him. I wasn't in the mood to talk anyway because of the Cubs losing. He was saying something about how he didn't think it was fair since the cable is in her name...which is when I hung up. I'm sure I pissed him off. He called me back and I didn't answer. Deleted his VM, too, unlistened to.

FIRST OFF, DUMBASS, the cable may be "in her name", but who fucking pays it? Oh, that would be ME. All fucking $82/month of it. It's too bad when I downgraded our service a couple days ago that the Fux News wouldn't be on the tier anymore.

I REALLY REALLY NEED TO GET MY ASS A TEACHING JOB SO I CAN FIND OUT WHERE I SHOULD MOVE TO AND THEN MOVE THE FUCK OUT.

And of course, while I'm taking out the kitty litter, what do I see my mother watching? Fux News.

Drink the purple kool aid, family of mine. Be good and stupid little catholic republicans. *glares*

I know you're not supposed to loathe and despise your family, but when it comes to religion and politics, I could seriously just hit my relatives over the head with a baseball bat. WHY THE FUCK MY MOTHER AND BROTHER - MEXICANS - CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN THAT REPUBLICAN CRAP IS BEYOND ME. YOU FUCKERS ARE BROWN! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS! THE RICH WHITE FOLKS DON'T WANT YOU UNLESS YOU'RE CLEANING THEIR BATHROOMS, MAKING THEIR FOOD, OR MOWING THEIR LAWNS!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's the question! Why do people who have nothing at all to gain, and much to lose, from a republican administration vote for it?

At least the republicans are doing their best to make sure that the pure hell of free healthcare for life never reaches America, so that your family never has to suffer like those poor Europeans do. And as for higher taxes for millionaires, why that's positively revolting. There's probably something in the book of Leviticus saying that people who want to tax the rich must be stoned to death.