Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

I've been trying on various articles of clothing in my closet. I looooove it when things fit better after losing weight. What a great feeling. I'm just shy of 10lbs lost, but it's amazing what even that little will do.

I can't wait for the next ten to come off. I will be lower than my initial go-round on Atkins. I found a picture of myself from high school - cross country pictures, actually. OH MY GOD. My legs were so skinny (and tan)! And my hair - it was loooong, curly and mega-highlighted. Oh god. I should scan it and upload it.

Little nagging thoughts:

I WISH BOB WOULD CALL. Yes, yes, I know he's probably sick with walking pneumonia or something, but LORD, MAN! There is a girl in the world who is thinking positively indecent thoughts of you far too early in the game. Shit, his ears should be red with what my brain is thinking about him. Other than that, I also want to get him in a yoga class. How would THAT be for a date? Hah! Oh, I'd make an ass out of myself for sure, falling all over the place, but I still think it would be cool to take him to a class. I bet he'd do it; he's said he's interested in yoga. Uh-oh. Him in yoga also leads to indecent thoughts.

Dating: everything moves too slowly and too fast, all at the same time.

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod pleasecallmepleasecallmepleasecallmepleasecallmepleasecallmepleasecallme
soonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoon

0 comments: