Monday, January 19, 2009

ZOMG! Reply from Kathy O'Malley

I am convinced that the WGN radio personalities are some of the nicest people on the planet.
 
1. I got John Williams' autograph on Saturday. He asked me my name - said "that's pretty" (aaaawwww) and then we talked about his hot water/extremely cold air experiment. His autograph includes the word "POOF!" in reference to the experiment.
 
2. I sent an email last night to Kathy O'Malley. She and Judy hosted the "Not For Women Only" Panel which had Theriot, Samardzija, Marshall, Johnson and the new dude Miles. She replied back! How cool!


--- On Sun, 1/18/09, O'Malley, Kathy <komalley@tribune.com> wrote:
From: O'Malley, Kathy <komalley@tribune.com>
Subject: RE: WEBMAIL: Not For Women Only panel
To:
Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 9:47 PM

Yep, it's a fun time, especially when the guys are as fun as this panel was! Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for taking the time to say so. ko  ________________________________  From:  Sent: Sun 1/18/2009 3:43 PM To: KathyOMalley@wgnradio.com Subject: WEBMAIL: Not For Women Only panel    This is an enquiry e-mail via http://wgnradio.com <http://wgnradio.com/>  from: [me]
Kathy (and Judy):  I just attended my first Cubs Convention this past weekend. I am so glad I went to the panel you hosted. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Thanks for the laughs! I hope it gets posted on the website!