Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bookshelf

I can only say I am morbidly impressed with how much I had managed to cram into one little bookshelf.
 
I have TWO packing boxes full of books and DVDs, and yet there is MORE stuff still on my bookshelf.
 
Well, the shelf is obviously much less cluttered. I've kept only my favorite stand-bys on the shelf: some select Brit lit, Doctor Who, poetry, teaching and knitting books, P&P and S&S DVDs...
 
I'm out of boxes at the present. This week I shall buy more. I'm going to ask around and see if there is anyone who would let me keep these boxes in a corner of their garage or something. I would ask my friend, J, but she lives in Zion and I'm sorry, but NO WAY.
 
Just after 12. I wonder how quickly I can do the bathroom cabinet, or if I should just shove off and go to the gym first.