Friday, April 25, 2008

An Honest Assessment of One's Self

There's a reason I could never be in special education. (I mean old school "special", by that, just for clarification's purpose.)
 
I suck around differently abled people. Honestly, I do. I'm a very "I need my S P A C E!" sort of person a lot of the time, and well, bless their hearts, a lot of these people are friendly and don't understand that. It's not their fault of course, but it really makes me uncomfortable.
 
My normal reaction is to tell someone to fuck the hell off, but for obvious reasons, I can't exactly do that.
 
I'm at Starbucks and this guy just walks up to me while I'm sitting, with my headphones on, and tells me to enjoy my lunch. And he's just staring at me.
 
I was like "Ok. Thanks."
 
What I really wanted to do was not kosher.
 
That's all.
 
I suck. I fail at humanity.

0 comments: