Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Fucking Surprise

The Ruthugs just derailed their own "sent-from-heaven" bailout plan. *rolls eyes*
 
And this *was* surprising: Washington Mutual Inc has been seized by the Feds and sold off to JP Morgan. W.T.FFFFFFF? And their investors are SOL. I used to work for WaMu. Hated it, but I worked in one of the corporate offices for the DVP of HR.
 
 
 
Dear People Who Think Republicans are Great, Moral and Fiscally Responsible:
 
Please go shoot yourself. We are in the worst recession I have ever been alive for. And whose fault is that? YOURS. ALL YOURS. Because last time I fucking checked, Clinton left office with us all in the black. You fuckers SPENT AND/OR STOLE EVERYTHING YOU COULD AND PRAISED JEEBUS WHILE DOING IT.
 
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little fact to cheer you up... The (unnecessary and groundless) war in Iraq is costing the nation $5000 every second.

That actually comes to the total my wife and I paid in income tax for 2007. I said "One hippopotamus" out loud and that was the time it took for the government to spend everything we paid them last year. The fuckers.