Wednesday, November 07, 2007

If you want crap, but it from China!

Okay, seriously. Our government is, surprise-surprise, failing us yet again. WHY are we still doing business with China? They suck for any number of reasons, but all this toy bullshit is just beyond ridiculous.
 
Now they're recalling toys BECAUSE IF INGESTED, THEY GET METABOLISED AS GH-FUCKING-B?!
 
If I had a kid, you can be damn sure that I wouldn't be buying any "made in China" toys. Hell no. That kid would just have to make do without.
 
And then the added gall of a Chinese town or county thinking they will sue Mattel for "defamation"? (Did anyone else hear about this yesterday?) That town or whatever can go fuck itself.
 
DEAR CHINA,
 
THANKS FOR THE STIR-FRY, TEA AND CONFUCIUS, BUT YOUR MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS ARE POISONOUS SHIT. Ban me from ever visiting, I don't care. Don't wanna go there ever.
 
 


2 comments:

Andrea said...

OOh, I do, so this may hold up the adoption!

Andrea said...

OOh, I do, so this may hold up the adoption!