Monday, April 02, 2007

Random

Cheerleading

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/223/popup/index.php?cl=2272347

My neice, Valerie, does competitive cheerleading and
that's the kind of shit she does. Scary. Actually, if
you go to YouTube.com and search "Twisters Elite",
that's the squad she's in (the Junior division). She's
a fucking gumby, she's so flexible. She can do all
sorts of tumbling. I'm taking her to yoga with me as
soon as her season is done.

Reason Eleventy Million why I think religion sucks:

http://www.nbc5.com/news/11498039/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

WAH FUCKING WAH ASSHOLES. YOU LEFT THESE PREDATORS IN
THE FOLD HALF THE TIME AND PROTECTED THEM! SUE! SUE!
SUE! God, what fucking ASSHOLES.

Reason Eleventy Million + 1 why I think religion sucks
AND my mom is stupid:

My mom fucking donated OVER $2,000 to fucking Catholic
churches this year. For what? So they can bitch about
the above? And fucking hell, I don't think she's got
two grand to spare!! Fucking STUPID. I swear. I am
telling my mom that I am not doing her taxes ever
again, because I want to choke a bitch every time I
see how much money she is wasting on this religious
bullshit. God doesn't need money, okay? They can do
WITHOUT.

*screams in anger and frustration*

1 comments:

Tickersoid said...

You're pushing on an open door here. Don't get me started. My Brother Fewclewz is even more passionate about the evil that is religion.