Thursday, August 23, 2007

One more time

I have signed up to spend more money on ridiculous tests. I signed up for the Social Sciences: Political Science test on October 6. There goes another $86 just so I can prove I should be allowed to teach something. I swear this shit should be a tax writeoff. GOD. Teachers spend so much money trying to keep up their accreditations, it's ridiculous.
 
BUT, imagine: I could be eligible to teach not only English, but history and political science (government). Rock da house.
 
Second day of workshops today. It was actually pretty fun. There's about four of us MAT-2nd LA people and I think we're going to be a tight group this semester, which is nice. Built in support group!
 
Still not placed in a school yet. *grimaces* I REALLY HOPE THIS GETS RESOLVED TOMORROW.

0 comments: