Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Poor Wittle Paris

You must be shitting me. WHY are people pitying poor little rich girl Paris? There's a fucking petition on the net for her to be pardoned by Schwarzenegger. WHAT-ever.
 
Bitch broke the law. She should shut her trap and serve her damn time. Slutty bimbo stickfigure vapid blonde heiresses are not above the law. If she were anyone normal (i.e., NOT rich and most likely not white), she would have been tossed in jail ages ago and probably for longer. As someone who lost two friends to a drunk driver (which Paris has one offense for - DUI), I don't think this is a laughing matter.
 
For her to whine that she's been treated unfairly is a crock of shit. She has more money for defense that anyone else and has taken up more court time than a normal person.
 
It's called PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY, bitch.
 
I recommend going to the Paris website and leaving a nice long comment here. You have the vapid responses of her "fans" (Jesus, I hope these people don't procreate) and the fairly erudite responses of those persons, such as myself, who are mocking the hell out of everyone else.
 
Go Forth And Mock!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Actually that's the one story that has cheered me up - I have to convalesce for 42 days (hopefully being waited on hand and foot!) and brain dead Paris has to be in jail! - I'm getting a hair cut and manicure type treats, and lots of magazines and day time tv. And OK I can't swim or walk too far or work - but hey, I timed it so I'm still getting paid it could have been worse!!!

*DB* said...

Is the hub coming back to take care of you?

Andrea said...

He is getting back for 2 weeks - after that will only be home at weekends, so it's C and the cleaner! - and Mum a bit but she hasn't been too well herself.

I'm just a bit worried about keeping the house in "on the market" state while not being able to lift anything!

Tickersoid said...

I think you're all being meen to her. She's very misunderstood.

Try reading her book.

'Paris Hilton,My Struggle'.